Carrying pregnancy full term

We would like to refer you to an obstetrician in your area if you come to the conclusion that you want to carry the pregnancy full term.

It may be that you are in need of assistance to arrange certain emotional and practical matters.

For example:

  • How do I tell my partner and/or parents?
  • What must I do to make arrangements regarding my education or work?
  • How can I arrange everything financially?

There are institutions that can assist you in these matters. We will gladly help you find the right organisations or assistance.